Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Packing Day

WOW! Today was busy! From morning to night I will have been doing laundry, packing, cleaning, and taking care of kids. I knew this day would be a crazy one, so I did get a little extra shut-eye. My honey is so sweet. He's been non-stop this summer with the internship, which ended yesterday, so I know he needs it too. As I said yesterday, thank God my mother-in-law was coming. So was my brother-in-law. This morning, however, I found out he wasn't coming, so I was still thanking God for my mother-in-law. Gabe's surrogate family came to get him at 4:30pm. Soon after, I found out my mother-in-law wasn't coming! But it's o.k. We still have all the youth who know and love Isaiah well, so I'm not on my own. Of course Aaron will help, but I want him to be free to lead the group. It's our first time taking a team on a missions experience. By 6:30pm Judah was off with his uncle (so I'm still thanking God for my in-laws)! By 7:00pm Isaiah was in the tub. The poor thing wasn't able to go to sleep right away though. He was so tired, but I still had to pack for him, which made him desperate for his crib. I put him right in and haven't heard a peep since. Now it's off to pack for myself. I'm hoping I can get to sleep at a decent time since I'm going to be getting up around 4:30am!! Stay tuned for deets on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment