Friday, July 10, 2009

The second day of the Conference

Wednesday was awesome from beginning to end. I was up until 2am that morning preparing for my message for the Pastor's Wives. The day began with prayer for the students. God's presence was thick and He spoke very clear. In short, He called me Moses and gave me a burden to see teenage girls freed from their chains. I want them to know real love - the love of Jesus. I want them to know a love that lasts forever and is never dependent on performance. We went right into Brock's message on sacrificial love that rocked my world! While the kids were out on their community service project, I spoke for the first time to the Pastor's Wives. At night, we had a boy's drumline preform. They are an All-star Team for kids ages 4-12 and they were THE BOMB!! Gabe came that night and got to ride the bull. He was so excited. The night ended late again with a gourmet breakfast at Waffle House. Yesterday was another full day and I can't wait to tell you about it. To be continued . . .

1 comment:

  1. The conference was awesome, I really enjoyed Pastor Brock's message as well. It really moved my spirit to the point of weeping, and everything was just amazing, everyone did a great job! ^_^

    Keeg.

    ReplyDelete