Thursday, August 19, 2010

5:00 p.m.

I love 5:00 p.m. I look forward to it almost everyday. You might be thinking it's because Aaron gets home at 5:00. Nope. I wish. It's because we eat at 5:00, and no, I'm not excited because I'm hungry. It's because one quick hour or less later it's bath time. One quick hour or less after that is p.j.'s and story time. Then very soon after that is bed time!!! I love bed time. I just wish it was as easy as it sounds. Gabe and Judah go to sleep pretty easy, but Isaiah...well that's always another story. It usually takes me at least an hour to an hour and a half of fighting to finally get him to stay in his room and go to sleep. So by the time he's done, I'm so frustrated and worn out that I wonder what it was about bed time I was looking forward to. I guess it's the hope of an easy bed time and a quiet night that I'm living for.

No comments:

Post a Comment