Thursday, December 23, 2010

Biddy Ball

Gabe is on his first biddy ball (basketball) team and Aaron gets to
coach them! The kids are ages 5-6 and none of them have ever played
before. Their first game wasn't so good. I think they were shell
shocked. They just stared at everything going on around them. I was
lost too. I don't know the first thing about basketball. I realized
halfway through the game that I was sitting on the other team's side!
This picture is from their second game and they played completely
different. They hustled, they ran, they threw as hard as they could,
and they won!! It was a fun game to watch and I learned something new
again! When the ball goes in the basket you get not one but two points!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize it is a basketball team! Too cute! And I love your new profile pic. :)
    Brigette

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was definitely adorable! lol

    ReplyDelete