Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Funny Stories from Oscar

Oscar is our one year old Shih Tzu puppy. He is a part of our family so we've got to take the bad as well as the good. Here are some funny/disgusting things he has done lately:
About three days ago, in keeping with our potty updates, Isaiah's #2's were a little stuck. He sat on the potty about 6 times with cramps before he finally unloaded. Just in case there was more to follow, I left his underwear off so he could run to the potty and handle his business. Unfortunately, after I had flushed and cleaned out his potty, I forgot to put it back so when Isaiah's second round came about, he ran to his potty but there was no where for him to put it, so he squatted right there on the kitchen floor and did what he had to do. Here's where Oscar comes in. If you don't know this about dogs, they LOVE human poop. Before I could get to it, he quickly ran up and devoured it. He even licked the floor clean for me. What a thoughtful little puppy!
Today, the boys and I went grocery shopping. I was in a hurry to go to church, so I put all of the grocery bags on the table and only emptied the cold stuff into the fridge (so I thought). Apparently I had left the lunch meat out. While we were gone, Oscar helped himself to 3/4 pound of shredded turkey, then left us a few little packages around the house to clean up. As I was cleaning it, Judah caught a whiff and threw up!! So here I am cleaning up dog poop and Judah's throw up. Thanks Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment