Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Weekend Ever!!

My father-in-law picked up Gabe after school on Friday for the whole weekend. A few friends from our church took Judah and Isaiah Saturday, so I had the whole day to myself and spent the afternoon with my hubby. While my boys were getting spoiled by other people, I had breakfast and lunch with great friends and finally got to go grocery shopping with money given to me! I went with NO KIDS and walked really slow. It was wonderful. I've heard it said, "You know you're a mom when you walk through a grocery store like you're walking through a museum!" I can definitely relate to that.
Later, I met Aaron at our friend's house while we held their newborn baby. Then we went off by ourselves to talk under the stars. Before going home, we met more friends at Starbucks and enjoyed laughing with them. We came home that night to sleeping boys and a quiet house. We ended the weekend with free tickets to a Hornets game on Sunday and got hooked up with some really good seats (pictured above). As you can see we only took Gabe and Judah and they had a blast! These kind of weekends always leave me missing my boys and feeling refreshed for the week ahead. I'm so thankful for the many blessings in my life. I can't imagine living life without people who love you. Thank you everyone who gave of their time, energy, and money to bless my whole family!

No comments:

Post a Comment