Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NOHAM on the West Bank

So it was called to my attention that it has been about a month since I last wrote on my blog! I am truly sorry to all you readers out there. I hate it when I continuously go to a blog for new updates and am disappointed because they hardly update. I usually think, "Why don't they update? Why do they have a blog anyway? There must be something they can write about!" And here I am doing the same thing. My excuse? Pregnancy la-la-land and Aaron's job zone out. When I looked back at my calendar, the timing makes sense why I haven't written. You see, Aaron has been completely involved with another store open on the West Bank (an hour away). When he did the one on St. Charles, it took him out of our lives for about a month. That was really hard. This one has been much better because I knew what to expect, but still threw me off a bit. This pregnancy has been great compared to many horror stories I've heard, but has still been hard on my body. Plus with the hours Aaron is working right now, I've slipped in the zone of going through the motions until is over. I call it survival-mode. So I haven't been motivated to write nor did I want to complain. Thankfully this should be the last week of Aaron being on the West Bank and I'm looking forward to life returning to normal with Aaron in charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment