Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Boys and The Girls

Anytime I have errands to run or a place I need to go, such as a wedding or a baby shower, Aaron always finds something fun to do with the boys. It sounds like a good dad thing to do, and it is, but I sometimes feel left out. Now that we have Mazie, it works out perfectly. Aaron can take the boys to do fun things while I take Mazie to showers. Today Aaron took them to a Tulane football game in the Superdome while Mazie and I went shoe shopping for a wedding. Unfortunately I didn't find shoes for the wedding but I did score some adorable little grey sandals with flowers on the top for only $9.99! A great day for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, but where did Aaron get the Tulane shirt??? Doesn't he know this is TIGER COUNTRY??????? GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete