Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our Big Park Outing

It is very common to hear "after three it's all the same (meaning kids)." But for me having four is definitely more than three! Some days I feel so overwhelmed by the laundry and things to do that I don't even feel like I can move. You know the feeling when you have to pack up your whole house and move it to another one? You don't even know where to start sometimes. There are some days, however, that I feel strong and bold enough to venture out. Here we are at the park. I think we were there for five hours! I usually don't stay that long, but the weather was beautiful and the kids were enjoying themselves.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious!! How did you get cute pics of all four of them??? They must be naturally cuties....... Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I don't know why but they LOVE getting their pictures taken! I usually have to tell them, "OK, that's enough pictures of you for now!"

      Delete
  2. Ahhh those pictures remind me of the good ole days

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures!! And the quality is great too! Good job!
    Brig

    ReplyDelete