Saturday, February 18, 2012

Yogert Paint

Looks like Isaiah is enjoying his yogurt right? Most parents would be thrilled to find their 4 year old devouring his plain Greek yogurt and I was. Unfortunately his older brother did not appreciate it as much. Instead of eating it, they combined their toddler brains and decided to "paint" with it instead...all over the van! They painted the front and back seat that Isaiah is sitting on, his arm rests, the windows, themselves, and best of all, their baby sister!! Where was I, you might be asking yourself? It's hard to believe, but I was actually in the van the whole time and had no clue it was going on!
Here is a quote to help you understand:
"I once asked a woman what it was like to have four kids. She said, 'Imagine you are drowning and a someone hands you a baby.'"

2 comments:

  1. OK, it's been a month and I don't see any new "happenings" for you...... what's going on????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds like sooo much fun! I think I'll stop at the drowning part. No fourth baby for me! Thanks for helping me see the light! LOL
    Brigette

    ReplyDelete