Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We're going on vacation!!!!!

We leave for Florida in 2 days!!!! I'm so pumped! It's still up in the air about what we will be doing, so I'll have to let ya'll know when we get back. So far it's looking like Magic Kingdom (Disney World), Bush Gardens, Sea World, a Tampa Bay Devil Rays game (that's baseball for all you non-sports fans), and of course as much beach time as we can squeeze in. All of this with a total of 6 kids between two couples and one of those kids is a 3 week old newborn! The last time I went to the beach was in April for a "girls only" trip. We had a blast reminiscing about 90's music and talking about our husbands, but the weather was FREEZING and the wind was kickin, so no beach time for us. We spent all of our time in restaurants and malls! My kind of trip anyway. I'll try to write while I'm sipping peach iced tea on the beach, but no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment