Sunday, August 16, 2009

Potty Weekend Over!!

We finally finished our intense potty training weekend. He was so excited to give Isaiah his baby diapers and put on his new Cars, Wall-E, and Buzz Light Year big boy undies. Judah had tons of candy, gum, and chocolate milk. After going through 5 pairs of undies and two accidents, he's on his way to being diaper free. Don't ask me why 5 undies. I don't even remember! And really those two accidents were kind of my fault. I knew I should have put him on the potty but got distracted for a few minutes and he couldn't hold it any longer. The first time, he ran to me with soaking wet undies, so I knew there had to be a pee trail somewhere. Sure enough, I found it in the kitchen. To my surprise, he was sitting on the table looking at his treats. Needless to say, it traveled down his legs, onto the table, trickled on the side of the kitchen chairs, and pooled onto the floor. The second time he had a huge chunk of poo sitting in his undies! That was nice. Overall he's getting it and we're continuing our potty training adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment