Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny Fight

A few weeks ago, we were in the van with Creed (the band) blaring from the speakers. It was so loud, I couldn't hear anything going on in the back seat. I glanced at the rearview mirror to check on the boys and there was Judah with tears streaming down his face and his mouth wide open as if he was dramatically crying. Gabe, sitting next to him, had a sneaky smirk on his face while shaking his head "No." This was a definite "LOL" moment (laugh out loud). Being more curious than concerned, I turned down the music to see what was going on.
Here was the very short conversation:
Me: "Judah what's wrong?"
Gabe: "He wants to be the guitar, but I want to be the guitar."
Me: "Judah, you can be the drums."
Judah: "NOOOOO!"
After laughing again, I turned the music up and we all played the guitar as Judah sobbed. Actually I think Isaiah was the drums. He pretty much does the same thing every time.

2 comments:

  1. You are a riot. Love reading this stuff.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant and I are laughing out loud right now! We are guessing that Isaiah keeps one mean drum beat! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete