Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dreary Week

It's funny how life has a way of feeling like a roller coaster, or at least mine does. Sometimes it feels like we're so busy I have to keep track of my own head so I don't loose it. This summer was like that and I'm guessing from now on with three boys the next 20 summers are gonna feel like that! Then, there are days like I'm in now. I feel like Eeyore. Not that I'm depressed, but I've been home all week with nowhere to go. No one to see. Nothing to do. On top of that, it's been raining or cloudy almost everyday, so that makes me feel sleepy. I do like a good rainstorm with lots of thunder and lightning though. That makes me feel energized! I've been checking the forecast everyday and it looks like more rain ahead. On the flip side, I think it's good for the kids and me to relax, take naps, bake cookies, and make tents.

No comments:

Post a Comment