Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear Faithful Followers:

Ok I've decided to go back to Facebook for the pictures and quick posts. So if you want to see that, you'll have to join Facebook if you haven't already. I'll keep blogging the way I always have.
Quick funny story:
The other day in the van Gabe was very upset. He said, "MOMMY!!!" in an alarming sort of way. I said, "What?" not knowing what could possibly be wrong. He said, "I can't find my heart and I've looked EVERYWHERE for it. I looked here (pointing to his knees), I looked here (pointing to his elbow), and I even looked here (pointing to his head)!!!! That was definitely a laugh out loud moment and that's really all I could do.
Thanks for keeping up with my blog and I hope you join me on Facebook. One day my goal is to get my own website with someone else managing it so I can do whatever I want on it and not have the headache of trying to figure this computer stuff out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment