Monday, October 12, 2009

Pet Peeves

Doesn't everyone have a pet peeve? A few of mine are walking barefoot on a dirty kitchen floor. I hate feeling those crumbs and dirt particles on my feet. Another one is when drivers drive with their blinkers on! I mean, oh my gosh, don't you hear that clicking sound every few seconds??? I know "back seat drivers" bug the heck out of a lot of people. That never really bothered me until now. Not only do I have a permanent back seat driver with me all of the time, but he's 5!!!! He has NO IDEA how to drive and he's constantly telling me when it's ok to turn, when to stop when I'm backing up, and my all time favorite - that I'm going the wrong way! Not only does he have no idea how to drive, but he has no idea where things are! He doesn't even know what a city is!!! What are your pet peeves?

No comments:

Post a Comment