Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hey

Sorry I have not written in 19 days. Not only have the holidays been busy, but Facebook has taken over my words and pictures. Honestly I want to be more involved in my blog than on Facebook so don't hate me but I'm thinking about unplugging myself from it and the only way to do that is to turn it off. I wish I could do both, but I just can't. The problem with this blog site is that I still can't figure out how to post pictures so I guess I'm going to have to find a new blog site. I hope no one has forgotten about me but I'm back. I'm going to disconnect from Facebook and find out the picture thing so I can really show you our life. And by the way if you haven't heard, I'M PREGNANT!!!! Watch out world, Vogel #4 is on it's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment