Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year

First of all isn't it so crazy how the holidays can get you so off track from your regular schedule? I felt like I was on a roll as far as my daily disciplines and then all of a sudden - POW! I feel like I'm starting all over! Now that I'm pregnant, I've been sooooo tired. I sleep every chance I get. I know it won't last long, but it makes me feel lazy. And I can't figure out if my pregnancy symptoms are here because I know I'm pregnant, or are they real? It always seems like as soon as I find out I'm pregnant, I feel tired and nauseous! The nausea is definitely real, but sometimes I wonder if it's in my head or do I actually need that much sleep? So for now my goals are to start getting up early in the morning again to seek the Lord, get back on track with the boy's homeschooling, teach the boys scripture & learn how to deal with their heart motives more than their behavior, get them on a chores routine, become a member at a gym that has a nursery, cook healthy meals every night, play more with the boys, yell less, get Isaiah unattached to his binky and Judah unattached from his thumb, stay connected with my husband during this busy season of life, and stay content where God has me. I'm sure I could come up with more, but those are the ones staring at me in the face. The good news is that not only is this a new year for all of us, but God gives us a new chance at a new start every single day! Thank God cause I need that!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you were homeschooling! How is that going? What program are you using? I would love to do that, but I don't feel I guess intelligent enough to do it. I would love to know more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to talk more about it with you. Maybe at church next time? And really I'm just a beginner at all of it. I'm kind of learning as I go.

    ReplyDelete