Thursday, March 18, 2010

Football, Vomit, and Diapers

Alabama was great. It was a breath of fresh air and Josh did an amazing job. One day later Aaron went to Wisconsin for two days for a Round Table Summit. It was for guys 35 and under to discuss church planting and other things like that. He said it opened up his eyes to so many things. I think he's changed forever. Today he went right back to work ALL DAY, so it feels like he's still out of town. I miss him.
My days, however, have been filled with constant sports, vomit, and stinky poo diapers in no particular order. Gabe is obsessed with playing football, baseball, or basketball all day long. He never gets tired or bored with it and he gets very upset if we have to leave the house because then he can't play. Thank God Jesse (our college age friend from church) and Trevor (our next door neighbor) come over to play with him. I don't have an athletic bone in my body, so you can imagine how long I last playing sports with him.
Judah has been vomiting since Wednesday. Along with that comes a clingy, winey, tired, not feeling good kid.
And Isaiah is his usual spunky, loud, fighting self with the stinkiest poo diapers! I've been thinking lately how poo diapers have a variety of smells. I don't know if it's normal, but Isaiah's poo diapers either smell like cheese, elephants, peanuts, or feet.
They say I'm supposed to enjoy these days. Maybe one day I will.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaawwwwweeee - I'll take one of them this weekend.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does WalMart sell elephant now?

    ReplyDelete