Monday, August 23, 2010

Boys Are Definitely Different Than Girls

We all know that boys are different than girls and we all know why. It amazes me how different Aaron and my boys think compared to me. Yesterday after Gabe got back from his fishing trip, the boys were talking to Aaron about hunting. Gabe asked Aaron how to kill a deer and get all of it's meat out. Aaron went on to explain in graphic, over the top, disgusting detail about how to kill and basically torture a deer just for fun and then get the meat out. I won't even tell you what he said to do with the meat. Just imagine blood and guts talk. I was so grossed out and told him how he was probably psychologically damaging our kids. Apparently I was wrong. Their response was, "Awesome! I want to see that!" I definitely don't understand the mind of a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment