Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Beginnings

We are three days in to the start of a new life for us. Our lives will never again be the same as we know it today. The first big change is that I am homeschooling. I have decided to do this because we will be moving to Florida in January. We will be going to serve a ministry called The Covenant House where they rehabilitate men with drug and alcohol abuse. Aaron will be working along side these men as they do construction work and discipling them as they live life together. I will be focusing all of my time and attention on the boys. It will be a totally different way of living. Aaron will not have a job. We will be supported by The Covenant House, living in faith as they do that God will send the money to provide for us all.
Aaron has been the Youth Pastor at Life House Church for the past 5 years and we have made the most amazing relationships. We are very close to our friends and families, so it's going to be really hard to leave. It is a bitter-sweet time in my life. I am excited about the new things the Lord is going to do in us while we are there and how this will forever impact and change my boys' worldview.

No comments:

Post a Comment