Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Organization

I looove to be organized! There used to be a store called Everything in it's Place and that's the motto I live by. Everything does have a place and if you can't find that place it needs to be thrown out or given away. There are so many articles online and in magazines that can help us all get organized. Recently I bought the magazine "Real Simple." They always have ways to clean and organize in there. I literally found myself getting so excited as I was reading it's 5 steps to an organized house. The article walked me through everything from kitchen to closet. I think I did everything they suggested in the first couple of days! Actually I had already done most of the hard stuff on my own. Maybe that's why I was excited! Anyway, the picture is my new little desk caddy. I found it at Walmart. I currently have a larger one and was trying to fit everything on my desk in it, but not really able to. Things were falling out and eventually ending up spread out all over my desk. I was always frustrated until one day a light bulb wet off in my head to just buy another smaller one that could fit the little stuff. It is exactly what I needed and now I don't have any more clutter on my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment