Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brownies

These are the brownies me & the boys made together tonight. It all
started off fun & ended in total chaos. While Judah & Isaiah were off
playing together, I whispered in Gabe's ear an invitation to come &
help me make them. I knew he would feel so special. Of course our
secret didn't last long. About 2 minutes into it, Judah realized what
was going on & quickly jumped in, which means Isaiah wasn't far
behind. Isaiah pulled up a chair next to the sink, one thing led to
the next, & water was all over the kitchen floor. I could feel my
blood pressure rising! After scooping the brownie mix into the muffin
pans, there was a brawl that broke out between the boys about who was
going to lick the spoon & the bowl. Although the brownies were
delicious, it wasn't a happy ending. At some point I remember
screaming, "What are ya'll doing? I'm trying to cook here!!" Then my
mind said, "Wait, wasn't this your idea?" In an effort to salvage some
sanity, I put them all in the tub. Aaahhhh quiet at last...but not for
long. Gabe comes flying out of the tub, all of them cracking up
laughing, to let me know that Isaiah had gotten out of the tub to poo
& pee on the floor & Oscar, our dog, ate all of it!!!! Maybe he
thought he was getting brownies too.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA
    That was a funny post. Sorry it was so stressful for ya though. It was a sweet thought. I hate when things don't go as planned!They look good though.
    Brig

    ReplyDelete