Monday, October 25, 2010

Boo at the Zoo

Saturday we went to Boo at the Zoo in Baton Rouge with the boys and
some friends of ours. This is when all the kids go to the zoo dressed
up in their holloween costumes & get candy at several different booths
while visiting the zoo animals. It was the first time I had been to
the Baton Rouge Zoo. Of course it can't touch Audobon, but it was
cute. This year my boys are all superheroes. Gabe is Superman, Judah
is Batman, and Isaiah is Spiderman. The whole day Isaiah wouldn't let
me call him by his name. He kept telling me, "My name is not Isaiah.
I'm Spidermaaaan!" So I had to call him by his real name, Spiderman.

3 comments:

  1. Thats absolutely hiLarious! I did the same exact thing to my mom except my name was Rudolph. It lasted a few days

    Sylvain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....that story was too cute! I love Isaiah's (aka. Spiderman's) face for the pic.! Glad yall had fun.
    Brigette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I don't know if it was the sun making him squint or just the way he wanted to smile!

    ReplyDelete