Monday, December 13, 2010

Joy

It's been hard to write lately because Aaron was working like a mad man. So I had 1. Not much time alone without the boys, and 2. No computer to write on. He was helping to open a new New Orleans Hamburger restaurant on St. Charles in New Orleans and that meant he worked 12-16 hours for about a month straight! But thank God he has a little break before he has to do it again in January in a different location.
Aaron has been with NOHAM for about a year now as the General Manager in LaPlace, but recently he's had a promotion where he'll be traveling to all of the stores working with the General Managers. This has put both of us at an entirely new place in life. Our family is bigger than ever and Aaron is working more than ever before.
In the midst of this stretching time for our family, there have been stressful times and there have been good times. Many people have helped and God has taught me how to find joy no matter what the circumstance! He is the source of my joy. It's not in things going my way. It's not in my boys behaving. It's not even in Aaron working less. I've had to carry more as a mom than ever before and I'm learning to suck it up and do it right regardless of how I "feel."
I am accountable to God in all I do and He is the source of my help in everything I need to do in a way that pleases Him.

1 comment:

  1. I see and hear how much you have to go through alone and I see and hear about you doing such an amazing job with being a wonderful wife and mother. Hang in there. It is for a purpose. What purpose? No idea. But one day, you will know why.
    Love you
    Brigette

    ReplyDelete