Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Not So Happy Pumpkin Time!!

I had to respond to my Aunt's comment about them not looking too happy. Probably because they weren't. My sister went to a fun one with rides, animals, a picture area, and more. We went to a church neighborhood one and it wasn't the best for older kids. The last time we went there, Gabe was a 1yr old and we took all kinds of cute pictures and he had no idea where he even was. It was great! This time, all we did was get our pumpkin & leave. It seemed kind of stressful actually. I told them they could have the one they could carry thinking they would pick a small one because they were priced by the size. Gabe, being the first born that he is, kept trying to pick up huge ones and I had to keep telling him no. Judah, his wonderful second born sensitive self, kept crying because he said he couldn't pick up any of them, and Isaiah, the baby boy, kept changing his mind. I eventually tried to pick it for him and he kept saying, "No not that one!" and then got upset. Not fun. I think we are going to try out my sister's place.

4 comments:

  1. Too Funny..... But they don't look too happy????

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! But this will make for a great story when they get older! =)
    Brigette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are all adorable.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are waiting for the big prize...... Trick or Treat candy... and lots of it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete