Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Simple Breakfast And A Wedding

Today I am in one of the best couples in the world's wedding. Aaron is marrying them. Since we are both involved, my mom took the boys yesterday afternoon. Last night was the bachelor/bachelorette festivities that lasted into the early morning hours. Aaron slept out with all of the guys so Mazie and I had the house all to ourselves. We slept 9 hours with only one feeding interruption!!
This morning I feel great. I'm really enjoying a quiet house and a simple breakfast (scramby eggs, coffee, and raisin bread toast. Music is on in the background. Mazie is sitting in her Bumbo watching me eat with her giddy feet and her pretty blue eyes.
This is going to be a great day :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhhh...this makes me feel so peaceful! I'm so glad you had a day to be refreshed....thank you Mazie for being so sweet and letting your mamma sleep long! She needs that. And you need to have a talk with your cousin, Bailey!
    Brigette

    ReplyDelete