Friday, April 3, 2009

Chores

I sweep my kitchen, on average, about five times a day. I love the way my bare feet feel on soft tile. My pet peeve is crumbs on my bare feet. So I constanly sweep. About a week ago I discovered a slight problem. After I swept everything into a neat little pile, I noticed some little black things crawling away from the pile. I thought, "That's not supposed to happen." As I looked closer, I saw ANTS! The other thing I hate in a kitchen is ants. Since then, I've been a little psycho about the crumbs. Today, I was literally crawling around on my hands and knees sweeping up every crumb I could possibly find with a hand held broom (ok so maybe I'm a little OCD)! Isaiah thought it was a game and kept jumping on me. After dragging him around the kitchen with me while he was cracking up, I thought, "Hey, chores CAN be fun!" Maybe my problem is worse than I think! What chores do you like doing? Please write. I love comments! And I'm working on getting pictures up so you can visualize the craziness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment