Friday, April 3, 2009

Sewage Nightmare

After reading the title you probably think our toilets overflowed into the whole house. Worse. Today I was two doors down visiting my neighbor so my boys could play with her dog. Since we were talking outside, I parked Isaiah's stroller behind her car, which happened to be in front of her house. Consequently, that put Isaiah right in front of the ditch. If you're from Louisiana, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Here in Reserve, most people have ditches in front of their homes. As I'm talking to my friend, I see her face and her body go immediately into "freak-out" mode. I looked over and there is Isaiah, locked in his stroller, going face first into the ditch! Yep, it happened. My first real life threatening experience with Isaiah. We quickly jumped in to pull him and his stroller out. Besides being drenched and smelling like poo, he was completely fine and even surprisingly calm. The most upsetting part for him was the bath he had to take afterwards!

3 comments:

  1. Well he is a boy and we all know icky things like dirt and grime are attracted to boys lol so a bath would be upsetting.

    Keeg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness ... Thank God the worse part for Isaiah was the bath!! I get freaked out if Joseph tries to stick his hand down in his mess when I am changing a dirty diaper!! Boys will be boys! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a hot mess pastess!

    ReplyDelete