Friday, April 3, 2009

Unbelieveable

That's the word I think of when I taste Aaron Brown's cooking! He is a college age guy on our youth leadership team who came over last night to cook for us. It was just like "Take Home Chef." He went to Whole Foods before he came over, picked up everything he'd need, and came over to cook it. He even cooked dessert while we were eating our entree! The food was so delicious. I think he could cater and I definitely think he could open up a restaurant. He desires to be in full time ministry, so maybe one day he'll combine the two. Wouldn't you love to watch a cooking show while the cook preaches the Word? Talk about being full!!  You would be able to fill your tummy and your Spirit at the same time! It would be one of a kind! The whole experience was so refreshing and I slept like a baby all night!

1 comment:

  1. Aaron Brown probably is such a good cook because he's Mexican ha! ha! Peace!

    ReplyDelete