Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hope

Do you know that little mouse that runs on his little wheel in his little cage? He runs so fast like he's trying so hard to get somewhere, all the while actually going nowhere. Sometimes I feel so weak and weary. I wake up early, run on my wheel all day long, and by the time I get to bed, I feel like I've gotten nowhere. Thankfully God looks at the heart. In Isaiah 40, after God sets himself up as THE MAN, he says in verse 29 that "He gives stregnth to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their stregnth. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." We all feel weak and weary at some point in our Christian walk. We may even stumble and fall. But the moment we hope in the Lord, our weakness turns into power and our wearyness turns into stregnth!

2 comments:

  1. come on somebody!!!! this blog will one day reach the nation, you heard it from me first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon pastress preach it!

    ReplyDelete