Thursday, May 21, 2009

1940's

During my crazy week (see last blog), we had to put our only vehicle in the shop. So my inlaws traded us their van for our kids! They had Gabe and Judah for a day and a night. It was like a dream. I woke up the next morning to a clean and quiet house and actually got to take a shower without having to break up a fight or someone trying to get in with me. It was wonderful. In their van, they have a Sirius Satellite Radio so I discovered that I LOVE 1940's music. It is so innocent. It made me want to fall in love all over again. The singers talked about train rides with their sweethearts, nightingails (birds), a first kiss under the starlight, valentines, etc. I wish I could go back in time when everything seemed right. That's how I felt while I was listening to their songs. I was swept away back in time where nothing was wrong. Speaking of music - KRIS ALLEN WON AMERICAN IDOL!!!!!! I was totally shocked! Maybe you weren't. But I'm glad he won. I'd love to hear from you American Idol watchers out there. Who were you voting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment