Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Update

Sorry it's been so long since I've written. We've been sooo busy. I love being busy because I get bored easy - even with 3 boys! I think that's partly why I kept getting pregnant; I wanted something exciting to happen in my life. I know that's crazy and probably immature but whatever! And when I'm very busy, I'm impatient and stressed. It's a love/hate thing. Looking back though, we've had a very adventurous week (which feels like a month). So this is what we've been up to: the last day of school for my boys (big party), an all family haircut, a graduation, a wedding, a funeral, a teeball tournament (that lasted two days), Gabe's friend's birthday party (right after church and in between the tournament!), the planning and celebrating of Aaron's birthday (which took two entire days of my time), and yesterday I even filmed a baby's birth! Wow! I think that's just about everything big you can do in life! And I did it all with my kids in toe, which is probably why I wanted to cut my head off at times! Big news: we are also trying for Baby Vogel #4 (hopefully a girl). So stay tuned cause it doesn't take us long. I really love to hear comments. I'm always amazed and excited when someone comments that I had no idea followed. How do you handle being busy?

1 comment:

  1. "So stay tuned cause it doesn't take us long." That's funny lol!

    ReplyDelete