Friday, May 1, 2009

Busyness

Today was a jam-packed day. Even though I get a little stressed at times, I love those kind of days. First of all, yesterday, it was discovered that Judah might have Chickenpox! I freaked out because as most of you know it is a highly contagious virus. Webmd.com (and my mother-in-law) said it can take 10 days for the virus to clear, at which point the affected person can re-enter society. And with 2 other kids for it to spread to, I'm looking at 30 days of quarantine! That's crazy! So needless to say, the day began with an early morning visit to his Pediatrician, where we got the great news that it wasn't Chickenpox, just bug bites. So off to ChuckECheese we went! After a few errands on the way home, we went to a friends' house for a pool party with my girls (ages 9-12) lifegroup. It was a perfect way to end the semester. We had a fabulous time making a wavepool and going down the waterslide. Their little Dotson even goes down the slide! From there, I was supposed to do a little "girls-night-out" bowling, but I wimped out. So instead, I let my husband go play while I stayed home to clean while listening to a sermon online about marriage. I feel awesome when I fill my soul with good things and wake up to a clean house! Tomorrow will be another busy day starting off with Gabe's teeball practice and a snowball to follow! Chocolate with condensed milk is my favorite.

1 comment: