Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Women's Encounter and Homeschool

This past weekend, I went to the Women's Encounter in Hammond. It was great as usual! I was asked to speak for the first time there and really enjoyed it. Thankfully I was asked a few months ago, so I had plenty of time to prepare. It can be a little intimidating because the women who speak are all amazing women of God and speak on deep revelations they get from the scripture. People are deeply emotional and physically healed. My topic was the Father Heart of God. My eyes were opened to the life of Hagar in Genesis, chapters 16 and 21. I will be writing about it soon. We returned on Sunday and Monday started our very first day of homeschool! So far it's been fun. The boys are learning stories in the Bible, science, math, cooking, songs, chores, and memorizing scripture. I can tell I'm going to want to keep everything they make! I'll let you know more about that at the end of the week. Overall, we've been very busy as usual. Lots of big changes are going on in the life of our family. God is taking us on a new adventure!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to keep all the things the boys make, too. Please save some for me.

    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's so funny about that is that I know you're serious!

    ReplyDelete