Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm Free!!!

Today Honey and Pops are spending the entire day with all three boys!!! Yay!!! I have the whole day planned out:
1. Get my toenails painted at the salon
2. Clean the entire house in two hours with no interruptions and upbeat girly music blaring in the background
3. Read a few chapters in a book thinking about what I'm reading
4. Play on my phone and my laptop
5. Do a little grocery shopping going down the isles real slow
6. Work out at the gym not thinking twice about what's going on at home
7. And of course, finally writing a blog in a clear state of mind
I might even go to Whole Foods, which is very difficult with the boys because I need to think about their prices compared to regular grocery store prices. Since they have different stuff it throws me off a little. If it were up to me I'd buy everything weird just to try it. So if you know a woman who has more than one child and you have the ability to take those children for a day, please do so. She will be more excited than you know and you will make her feel human again. At least do it for the sake of the children :)

No comments:

Post a Comment