Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of School!!

Today is Gabe and Judah's first day of school!! They were so excited to go. They have been counting down the days for about two weeks now. Gabe woke up in the best mood, which is unusual, and Judah said, "I can't wait to see what I'm going to learn today!" As we dropped them off Isaiah had mixed emotions. I bought him a preschool book and will be teaching him basics at home while the other two are at school. He's happy that I'm going to be his teacher, but sad to see the boys gone all day. He walked to the van with a very sad face as we left them behind.
This year I have a few daily goals with Isaiah. To do one praise and worship song using Seeds Family Worship (scripture put to music), one school lesson, one chore, and play/exercise. I will also be working on keeping life simple and establishing an easy yet consistent routine. It's only been an hour since the boys were dropped off and already the house is so much quieter. I think I'm going to like this year!

2 comments:

  1. They are growing up too fast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how is this working so far??? with Isaiah's schooling? Sounds great!
    Bri

    ReplyDelete